TOWN OF BROWNVILLE MAR. 6, 2019 7:00 PM
TOWN BOARD MEETING TOWN OFFICE, LIMERICK, N.Y.
PRESENT: Roll call of Board Members:
Supv. Richard D. Lane, Councilmen Kenneth Bates, Ronald Tepfenhart,
Supt. Roy Gilchrist, and Clerk June McCartin.
GUEST: Jeff Timmerman
ABSENT: Richard Dodge and Albert Roberts
MINUTES: Motion from Councilman Bates to accept the Feb. minutes as
received and Councilman Tepfenhart seconded the motion. Agreed.
STATEMENT: Councilman Tepfenhart motioned acceptance of the financial statement
for Jan., 2019 and Councilman Bates seconded the motion.
1. Received letter from General Brown School Lock-in Committee
requesting donation for food or prizes supporting the Senior and
Junior prom. Councilman Bates motioned to donate $100.00 and
Councilman Tepfenhart seconded the motion. Agreed.
2. Letter from Key Bank with notification that the Key Bank
Dexter will consolidate with the Watertown Branch as of May
3. Effective March 1, 2019 the tipping fee at the County Transfer
Station will increase from $65.00 per ton to $70.00 per ton. The
Commercial Waste Permit fee will increase from $100.00 to
1. Letter to Hon. Andrew M. Cuomo requesting an extended grace
period of 21 days for taxpayers to make their tax payments
without interest or penalty. Mr. Cuomo declared a statewide
state of emergency due to inclement weather.
1. Planning Board Minutes for Feb. and March
2. Ron’s monthly land use reports
3. Copy of transfer site tonnage of refuse and recyclables
4. Monthly dog report from Amy Funk not available
5. William Beyette report not available
1. Received invoice for newly purchased Mack Truck with
completion price of $223,388.92 due Beam Mack.
1. Received update from BCA regarding Water District #2.
Councilman Tepfenhart motioned to amend #4, water district #2
to allocate funds for service completed under the contract for
$1725.00. Councilman Bates seconded the motion. Agreed.
2. Received notice the appraisal for the Glen Park Hydro is
HIGHWAY SUPT: Supt. Roy Gilchrist reports Crew is busy plowing, doing some
tree work on Middle Road and signs on Bonney Road as well as
maintenance of the transfer site dumpsters.
CLERK: Clerk report given for February 2019. Councilman Bates
motioned acceptance of the reports and Councilman Tepfenhart
seconded the motion. Agreed.
1. Received notice from General Brown Central School District of
the adoption of the Strategic Plan 2019-2022. The plan includes
approval of the grade-centered reconfiguration of the elementary
FLOOR: No comments
HIGHWAY BILLS: Board Members reviewed the payables. Councilman Bates
motioned to pay the General Bills ($42,847.25), the Highway
bills ($30,179.96) and the water bills ($344.93. Councilman
Tepfenhart seconded the motion. Agreed.
ADJOURNMENT: Councilman Tepfenhart motioned to adjourn at 7:13 PM and
Councilman Bates seconded the motion. The next town board
meeting has been scheduled for 7:00 PM on April 3, 2019.