TOWN OF BROWNVILLE JUNE 6, 2019 7:00 PM
TOWN BOARD MEETING TOWN OFFICE, LIMERICK, N.Y.
PRESENT: Roll call of Board Members:
Supv. Richard D. Lane, Councilmen Kenneth Bates, Ronald Tepfenhart,
Richard Dodge, Albert Roberts, Supt. Roy Gilchrist, and Clerk June
GUEST: Jeff Timerman
General Brown Students Jaelyn Mcker, Madison Webb
ABSENT: No One
MINUTES: Motion from Councilman Dodge to accept the May minutes as
received and Councilman Bates seconded the motion. Agreed.
STATEMENT: Not available
- Received notice of equalization at 100%.
- Inspection report for municipal shelter is satisfactory.
- Letters were issued to property owners with notice to clean up
their property within thirty days of notice. The property owners
issued notices were Artemis Enterprises Plus LLC (Limerick
Store), and Carol Robinson CR 53 for sewage issue.
- Letter to Patrick Pratt in answer to request to maintain private
road 464. Town vehicle are not allowed to work on private
- Planning Board Minutes not available.
- Ron’s monthly land use reports
- Copy of transfer site tonnage of refuse and recyclables
- Monthly dog report not available.
- Received copy of Joint Defense Agreement regarding Glen
Park Hydro legal action. Costs and Expenses will be shared
20% by Town of Brownville, General Brown Central School
District, Village of Brownville, Village of Dexter, and Village
of Glen Park. This agreement was motioned for acceptance by
Councilman Dodge and seconded by Councilman Bates.
- WD #2 letter sent to property owners of parcels for which
temporary construction and permanent maintenance easements
are not required at this time.
- Received BCA WD#2 update.
HIGHWAY SUPT: Ongoing summer work as well as providing sand bags.
CLERK: Clerk report given for May 2019. Councilman Bates
motioned acceptance of the reports and Councilman Roberts
seconded the motion. Agreed.
- Councilman Tepfenhart motioned for Bowers & Company to
audit the Justice Accounts and Councilman Roberts seconded the
FLOOR: No comments
HIGHWAY BILLS: Board Members reviewed the payables. Councilman Bates
motioned to pay the General Bills ($40,666.52), the Highway
bills ($93,580.65) and the water bills ($102.60). Councilman
Tepfenhart seconded the motion. Agreed.
ADJOURNMENT: Councilman Tepfenhart motioned to adjourn at 7:15 PM and
Councilman Dodge seconded the motion. The next town board
meeting has been scheduled for 7:00 PM on July 3, 2019.