TOWN OF BROWNVILLE SEPT. 4, 2019 7:00 PM
TOWN BOARD MEETING TOWN OFFICE, LIMERICK, N.Y.
PRESENT: Roll call of Board Members:
Supv. Richard D. Lane, Councilmen Kenneth Bates, Albert Roberts,
Supt. Roy Gilchrist, and Clerk June McCartin.
GUEST: Jeff Timerman
ABSENT: Councilman Ron Tepfenhart and Councilman Richard Dodge
MINUTES: Motion from Councilman Roberts to accept the Aug. minutes as
received and Councilman Bates seconded the motion. Agreed.
STATEMENT: Not available
- Water District #2 update. Still receiving property easements.
Final design phase is 90% complete.
- Letters were sent to Water District #2 residents with notification
the easements are needed and easements can be signed and
notarized on Sept. 18, 2019 at the Town Office between 5:00
PM and 7:30 PM.
- Planning Board Minutes not available.
- Ron’s monthly land use reports
- Copy of transfer site tonnage of refuse and recyclables
- Monthly dog report not available.
- Received bill from Conboy McKay, Bachman & Kendall for
$14,581.25 for services rendered through July 31, 2019 for
Black River Hydro Valuation. Cost to be divided between
Village of Dexter, Village of Brownville, Village of Glen Park,
General Brown High School and the Town of Brownville,
- Letter from Bowers & Company CPAs agreeing to perform an
annual review of the Justice Court Records as of Dec. 31, 2018.
Requested criteria is at Bowers & Company.
- Purchased new lap top computer for Asssessor Christine
Thurston as County will no longer support her old computer.
Purchased from Advanced Business Systems for $1473.00.
HIGHWAY SUPT. Catch basins and culvert pipes have been installed on Stone
Road. Supt. Gilchrist requests the purchase of GPS units for
town highway trucks. Councilman Roberts motioned for the
Supt. to receive quotes and Councilman Bates seconded the
CLERK: Clerk report given for Aug. 2019. Councilman Bates
motioned acceptance of the reports and Councilman Roberts
seconded the motion. Agreed.
- Councilman Roberts motioned to reappoint Tom Sullivan to the
Zoning Board of Appeals with term to end 7/31/2024.
Councilman Bates seconded the motion. Agreed.
- Councilman Bates motioned to reappoint Richard Stevenson to the
Board of Assessment Review with term to end 9/30/2024 and
Councilman Roberts seconded the motion. Agreed.
FLOOR: No comments
HIGHWAY BILLS: Board Members reviewed the payables. Councilman Bates
motioned to pay the General Bills ($21,524.47), the Highway
bills ($32,214.35) and the water bills ($90.80). Councilman
Roberts seconded the motion. Agreed.
ADJOURNMENT: Councilman Roberts motioned to adjourn at 7:12 PM and
Councilman Bates seconded the motion. The next town board
meeting has been scheduled for 7:00 PM on Oct. 2, 2019.