TOWN OF BROWNVILLE DEC. 4, 2019 7:00 PM
TOWN BOARD MEETING TOWN OFFICE, LIMERICK, N.Y.
PRESENT: Roll call of Board Members:
Supv. Richard D. Lane, Councilmen Ron Tepfenhart, Richard Dodge,
Albert Roberts, Supt. Roy Gilchrist, and Clerk June McCartin.
ABSENT: Kenneth Bates
MINUTES: Motion from Councilman Dodge to accept the Nov. minutes as
received and Councilman Roberts seconded the motion. Agreed.
STATEMENT: Not available
- Library Contract for 2020
Legal notice read to open hearing for contracting with the Brownville-Glen Park Library and the Dexter Library for services to the Town of Brownville for the year 2020. No comments and hearing closed at 7:05PM.
- 13, 2019 notice from Charter Communications with change in programing in Dec. 2019.
- Planning Board Minutes unavailable
- Ron’s monthly land use reports
- Copy of transfer site tonnage of refuse and recyclables
- Monthly dog report unavailable
- Water District #2 update with final design phase 95% complete. Motion from Councilman Dodge to amend #6 to move money to increase expenses. Councilman Tepfenhart seconded the motion.
- Nothing further from Glen Park Hydro.
- Councilman Tepfenhart motioned to adopt the contract for
services to the Town from the Brownville- Glen Park Library and the Dexter Library for 2020. Councilman Roberts seconded the motion. Agreed.
- Councilman Roberts motioned to reappoint Jeff Timerman to the Planning Board with term to expire 12/31/2026. Councilman Dodge seconded the motion.
- Councilman Tepfenhart motioned to contract with Guilfoyle Ambulance Services for 2020 with no change in cost. Councilman Dodge seconded the motion.
- Councilman Roberts motioned to appoint Mark Kellar Town Constable at $3250.00 annually, effective immediately. Councilman Tephenhart seconded the motion.
- Councilman Roberts motioned a resolution to enter into a Water District loan. Councilman Dodge seconded the motion. Agreed.
HIGHWAY SUPT. Supt. Roy Gilchrist reports new furnace installed in barn. Tree
removal on Witt Road and CR59. Also tree removal from Dexter
Cemetery. Received quote for new diesel pickup from
VanBorden at $42,188 on State Contract. Councilman Dodge
motioned approval of the new Chevy truck purchase and
Councilman Roberts seconded the motion. Agreed. Councilman
Dodge also motioned approval of the hire of PT highway
employee Chuck LaForty and Councilman Tephenhart seconded
the motion. Agreed.
CLERK: Clerk report given for Nov. 2019. Councilman Tephenhart
motioned acceptance of the reports and Councilman Dodge
seconded the motion. Agreed.
- Received copy of 2020 tax rates with an increase of $.12.
- Councilman Tephenhart motioned to contract with Jefferson County for a three year agreement for snow removal. Councilman Dodge seconded the motion.
- Councilman Tephenhart motioned to enter into inter municipal agreement with the Village of Dexter for water connections. Councilman Roberts seconded the motion.
FLOOR: No comments
HIGHWAY BILLS: Board Members reviewed the payables. Councilman Dodge
motioned to pay the General Bills ($45,320.37), the Highway
bills ($16,60133) and the water bills ($113.90). Councilman
Roberts seconded the motion. Agreed.
ADJOURNMENT: Councilman Tepfenhart motioned to adjourn at 7:10 PM and
Councilman Roberts seconded the motion. The next town board
meeting has been scheduled for 5:00 PM on Jan. 8, 2020.