TOWN OF BROWNVILLE APRIL 1, 2020 5:00 PM
TOWN BOARD MEETING TOWN OFFICE, LIMERICK, N.Y.
PRESENT: Roll call of Board Members:
Supv. Richard D. Lane, Councilmen Ron Tepfenhart, Albert Roberts, Jeff
Timerman, Richard Dodge and Clerk June McCartin.
ABSENT: Roy Gilchrist, Highway Super.
MINUTES: Motion from Councilman Roberts to accept the March minutes as
received and Councilman Tepfenhart seconded the motion. Agreed.
STATEMENT: Not available
PUBLIC HEARINGS: None
BIDS: 1. Accepted bid for propane at 1.139 per gallon from Christman Fuel
Service. Councilman Tepfenhart motioned to accept and
Councilman Roberts second the motion.
- Planning Board Minutes (March. meeting)
- Ron’s monthly land use reports (not available)
- Copy of transfer site tonnage of refuse and recyclables
- Monthly dog report (unavailable)
UNFINISHED BUSINESS: None
- Water District #2, brush and tree removal for water line complete.
- Water District #2 bids to open at 2:00 PM on 04/23/2020.
HIGHWAY SUPT. No report available
CLERK: Clerk report given for March 2020. Councilman Tepfenhart
motioned acceptance of the reports and Councilman Timerman
seconded the motion. Agreed.
TOWN SUPERVISOR: 1. Ron Thomas asked if roads could be open to 4 wheelers,
Town Board stated “No” liability too great.
- Received letter of resignation from Richard Parker, Court
Clerk effective 03/31/2020.
- Lisa LaBrake appointed new Court Clerk.
- New Court hours to change to 6:00 PM.
FLOOR: No comments
HIGHWAY BILLS: Board Members reviewed the payables. Councilman Tepfenhart
motioned to pay the General Bills ($19,889.36), the Highway
bills ($30,732.28) and the water bills ($129.04). Councilman
Roberts seconded the motion. Agreed.
ADJOURNMENT: Councilman Dodge motioned to adjourn at 5:12 PM and
Councilman Timerman seconded the motion. The next town board
meeting has been scheduled for 5:00 PM on May 6, 2020.