TOWN OF BROWNVILLE DECEMBER 1, 2021, 5:00 PM
TOWN BOARD MEETING TOWN OFFICE, LIMERICK, N.Y.
PRESENT: Roll call of Board Members:
Supv. Richard D. Lane, Jeffrey Timerman, Richard Dodge,
Albert Roberts, Ronald Tepfenhart, Supt. Roy Gilchrist, Kim Raymond
ABSENT: No one
GUEST: Mark Kellar
MINUTES: Motion from Councilman Dodge to accept the November minutes as
received. Councilman Roberts second the motion. Agreed.
STATEMENT: Councilman Dodge motioned to accept the financial statements for
October. Councilman Timerman seconded the motion. Agreed.
COURTESY OF THE FLOOR: No one spoke
Incoming: 1. Letter from Helene Cleveland regarding water running into her yard when flushing WD #2 line. Highway Superintendent Roy Gilchrist will be resolving the issue by installing pipeline to run water off her property.
- Dog shelter inspection report
- Riverside Solar, LLC Notice of Closure of the Proceeding
- Letter from Albert Roberts retiring from the Town Board. Councilman Tepfenhart motioned to accept letter. Councilman Dodge second the motion. Agreed.
- Letter of resignation from Kim Raymond for cleaning job. Councilman Roberts motioned to accept resignation. Councilman Timerman seconded the motion. Agreed.
REPORTS: 1. Received monthly report by Ron McGregor, Code Enforcer
- Copy of tonnage for transfer site
- Copy of Jefferson County Recycling report
NEW BUSINESS: None
HIGHWAY Supt. Roy Gilchrist stated his department is in possession of new
SUPT.: trailer. Have all plow equipment ready for the winter season.
Patching and trimming on roads. Supt. has connected forty-six residents
on new water district #2 line. Councilman Dodge motioned to accept bid from Beam Mack for highway departments new truck for cost of $243,650.00. Received check for
$29,000.00 from insurance company for damaged truck, which will go towards cost of
HIGHWAY BILLS: Councilman Timerman motioned to pay the audited general bills
($65,215.58) and the audited highway bills ($49,844.49) and
the water district bill ($273.27). Board members reviewed
and signed the vouchers. Councilman Tepfenhart second the
ADJOURNMENT: Councilman Dodge motioned to adjourn at 5:16 PM and
Councilman Timerman second the motion. The next town board
meeting has been scheduled for 5:00 PM on January 5, 2021.
Kimberly S. Raymond
Deputy Town Clerk